HI! ^_^

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
P1nkW1llow
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

HI! ^_^

Postby P1nkW1llow » Tue May 10, 2016 12:00 am

I just joined. I have been waist training for the last 4 months or so on and off and I think I am beginning to see results! I started at a size 29 inch waist and I am down to a 27.5!! I seem to have been stuck here though. I am not sure if I need to wear mine daily or not. I don't because of work and school. Anyways, glad to be a member here.
A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

Wishful55

Re: HI! ^_^

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Welome P1nkW1llow! Wearing it as you are will give you results but not as fast as it can. Do what ever works best for you!

waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin

Re: HI! ^_^

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 pm

Welcome P1nkW1llow , everyone is different... some people wear their's daily and others wear them less often but still get great results... keep trying different things till you find what works perfect for you. Have you tried wearing it during the day under you clothes? if you get a thin enough trainer it won't even be noticeable.
Victoria Johnson

Return to “New Member Introductions”