New here

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BluJade
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New here

Postby BluJade » Mon May 09, 2016 11:32 pm

Just got my first waist trainer and hoping to learn some things on here about it. I read a lot and watched a lot about them on Youtube so I took the plunge. I have always had a boyish frame. my hips aren't much bigger than my waist line so it is hard to find clothing I actually look good it. I am hoping to take my waist in a few inches to have a curvier frame ;)

Wishful55

Re: New here

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:28 pm

Welcome BluJade! I know a few women that have a shapeless/narrow frame. I know one who actually lost 3 inches on her waist using a trainer and she looks amazing! No weight loss either, it just reshaped her.

waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Sun May 15, 2016 12:37 pm

Welcome BluJade... you're in the right place! Be sure to check out the articles section for tips and tricks to get your Hourglass On!
Victoria Johnson

BluJade

Postby BluJade » Mon May 16, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you both for the welcomes! :D

Really looking forward to the final results.

Return to “New Member Introductions”