I forgot to say hi!

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Merma1d
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I forgot to say hi!

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:42 am

My name is Tina. I have been waist training for 3 months. I lost 12 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. I hope I can help some women out on here who are a bit confused on the subject of waist training. Hi everyone!

Return to “New Member Introductions”