How is everyone?

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
YogaKitten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How is everyone?

Postby YogaKitten » Wed May 18, 2016 7:34 pm

HELLO!!!! :D

Just wanted to start here and say hi to everyone. I am somewhat new to waist training but have been doing Yoga for 2 years now. I am in great shape but I want to have "more" shape so I am turning to waist training. I hope to start soon and use one while i do my Yoga.

P1nkW1llow

Re: How is everyone?

Postby P1nkW1llow » Wed May 18, 2016 11:46 pm

We have a true Yogie! haha I have a friend that has done Yoga for like 5 years now and swears it was the best thing she has ever done for her body so I believe it. I just have no balancing skills what so ever LOL
A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

Return to “New Member Introductions”