Hi everyone

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Foxxxy13
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi everyone

Postby Foxxxy13 » Mon May 16, 2016 11:59 pm

Hi there! I am new here but not new to waist training. Me and some of my girls have been doing it for a few months now. They turned me on to it. I am glad to see other women who love it or want to try it because it has worked so well for me! How is everyone doing?

waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 pm

Welcome Foxxxy13 ... That is awesome to hear the you are already having success... be sure to post your success story and some photos (when you feel comfortable) we love to hear what's working for others...
Victoria Johnson

Return to “New Member Introductions”