Hey all!

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey all!

Postby Wishful55 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:56 am

I am new to waist training and would love to talk about it with others. I have read quite a bit on the subject and became fascinated after seeing what they can do. I first took notice to them on Instagram when Kim Kardashian posted pictures with her's on. He results have been nothing short of amazing. I have also seen other women using them online as well with amazing results.

waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin

Re: Hey all!

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Welcome Wishful55, thanks for joining!
Victoria Johnson

Return to “New Member Introductions”