Hi!!!!

Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you here...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LillySnapz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hi!!!!

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:50 pm

I am new, my name is Lilly! I am new to waist training and weight loss really. I never put my foot down and really exercised. I am ready!
I hope this forum keeps me motivated. I want that tiny waistline that makes heads turn!
Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi!!!!

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Sun May 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Welcome LillySnapz, your on the right track! Waist Training along with Weight Loss from a sensible diet and exercise is the one-two punch you need to kick start our waist training. There are tons of articles and ideas in the forum for you to choose from so you can find the perfect program that works for YOU!
Victoria Johnson

Return to “New Member Introductions”