How much weight will I lost in 3 months?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BellaBabe19
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How much weight will I lost in 3 months?

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:14 am

Will me waist go down a lot? How much weight can I expect to see? I never tried this. Sorry about all the questions I don't mean to spam but no one is answering me in other areas online.

SlimmingAmy22

Re: How much weight will I lost in 3 months?

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:25 am

You mean lose? lol Yeah this isn't for that. It is for training. To have lasting results you have to work with your body, not just wear it and do nothing. If you want to look slimmer instantly, then you wear it under a dress or something for the evening but weight loss? You have to exercise and work out.

Merma1d

Re: How much weight will I lost in 3 months?

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:36 am

I just joined and wanted to help answer some questions. I have been waist training for 3 months, 2 to 6 hours DAILY. I work out 3 times a week and eat a healthy diet. I have lost around 12 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. This is WITH exercise and eating healthy. Not just wearing the trainer.

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”