Will I get permanent results?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BellaBabe19
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Will I get permanent results?

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:12 am

I have read that you can and you can't so I don't know who to believe on the subject. Can someone help me out here?

Merma1d

Re: Will I get permanent results?

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 am

Permanent results come from hard work. Wear your trainer, eat right, work out, and love yourself. You will get permanent results that way! ;)

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”