Do I need to wear it all day?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Crazy8s
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do I need to wear it all day?

Postby Crazy8s » Tue May 17, 2016 12:29 am

I have a job wear I sit a lot and I don't think I would be comfortable enough to wear it all day. Would wearing it before and after work be okay? I am not sure about this. I am very new to this. Just got it over the weekend.

SlimmingAmy22

Re: Do I need to wear it all day?

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:22 am

From what I understand, no and you don't want to. Wearing it 6 hours a day is enough to see results. Some women only wear them while working out and some only wear them 2 or 3 hours a day. It depends on what you feel most comfortable doing.

Merma1d

Re: Do I need to wear it all day?

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 am

Amy is correct! Wearing it all day is what gets women into trouble. No matter what celebs say or tell you they do, don't listen. Approach this in a smart manner and you will get your dream body.

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”