Do they hurt after eating?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ThinAtHeart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do they hurt after eating?

Postby ThinAtHeart » Mon May 16, 2016 8:31 pm

After I eat I noticed my belly is larger. Not by much but it is noticeable to me. My clothes are a little tighter. So if I wore a trainer all day, would it be painful/tighter after eating?
Always be true to who you are.

SlimmingAmy22

Re: Do they hurt after eating?

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:23 am

My friend's mom started using them and she experienced acid in the back of her throat. Her doctor advised her to stop using it. I think if you have stomach issues already, it can so be careful!

Merma1d

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:39 am

You don't want to wear it all day. It isn't advised. Wearing it 6 hours max is healthy. Beyond that is risky. You can take it off before bit meals and put it on an hour after you finished eating. You shouldn't have an issue anymore.

MamaMiaKia22

Postby MamaMiaKia22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:54 am

I got this a few times after a big meal. You have to eat light if you are wearing it during a meal. If you aren't just take it off. You don't want to get acid reflux from this. Trust me!

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”