Will I have to buy a new one eventually?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ThinAtHeart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Will I have to buy a new one eventually?

Postby ThinAtHeart » Mon May 16, 2016 8:30 pm

I am not huge but I am not small either! I have a 36 inch waist. Will I eventually have to get a smaller waist trainer as I slim down? I ask because I don't want to spend a lot of money if I will end up needing a new one in a few months.
Always be true to who you are.

Purpl3Rose

Re: Will I have to buy a new one eventually?

Postby Purpl3Rose » Mon May 16, 2016 8:47 pm

I was reading a bit on this myself and most models say they have an adjusting size of 10+ inches depending on which one you go with. So you get your size and it will be good for 5 inches below that or 5 inches above that. I think I read that correctly. :roll:

MamaMiaKia22

Re: Will I have to buy a new one eventually?

Postby MamaMiaKia22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:53 am

I think you will one to. Over time women complain about them eventually stretching out too much. The more higher priced ones likely last longer so if you want to avoid this, just get a well made waist trainer.

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”