Signs your waist trainer is too tight

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarbiesDouble
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Signs your waist trainer is too tight

Postby BarbiesDouble » Sat May 14, 2016 9:06 pm

I thought I would post this here for people to understand how improper waist training will feel. If you do it properly you should not experience any of the following - Your waist trainer is too tight...

1. If your breathing is restricted;
2. If your movement is inhibited;
3. If there’s bruising;
4. If you feel downward pressure on your pelvic floor—

The first few hours of wearing one CAN make you feel a bit tight and breathing a bit off. This should not last. If it does, you are wearing it too tight!

SlimmingAmy22

Re: Signs your waist trainer is too tight

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:24 am

I am shocked no one else commented on this! I know a lot of women and girls out there who use these and don't even realize how it is supposed to feel. A friend at work said her 17 year old got one and almost fainted after dinner. She had it too tight and she took it from her and burned it. lol

Merma1d

Re: Signs your waist trainer is too tight

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:37 am

The pelvic pressure is a very important one most women don't think of. They just assume it is something they have to get used to. That pain is VERY BAD. It means you are possibly bruising and heavily shifting organs. Great post!

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”