What are the health risks?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ILuvPink
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What are the health risks?

Postby ILuvPink » Tue May 10, 2016 2:34 pm

I have read and heard on the news that using corsets or waist trainers can age and damage the internal organs.. Is this true? I mean I know a lot of what is on the news is played up but with so many women using these in Hollywood and not showing signs or damage, I am thinking it is rare. What are the health risks, if any?

ILuvPink

Re: What are the health risks?

Postby ILuvPink » Sat May 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Anyone know? I am hoping to get some answers here. I mean they seem safe for the most part but I am still a bit worried after reading what someone women (and men) have said about doing this.

BarbiesDouble

Re: What are the health risks?

Postby BarbiesDouble » Sat May 14, 2016 9:02 pm

Long and short term use both have health concerns and risks attached but if you use a waist trainer properly, you have nothing to worry about! The most common issue women have is breathing. Because we are suppose to breath with our abdomen, not our chest (look at a child breathing) this can cause issues with oxygen and the lungs. You never want to wear it so tight you can't breath properly. Just enough to tug into the skin a bit.

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”