Do you have to wear it forever?

Ask your questions here... moderators and community members are here to help...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do you have to wear it forever?

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:13 am

This is something I never found a clear answer to.

When you use a waist trainer and achieve your goals, is it something you ALWAYS have to wear or will the results stay?
Obviously if you gain weight it kind of ruins things but I mean in terms of not gaining any weight and staying at a healthy weight/size.

Little8Bit

Re: Do you have to wear it forever?

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 09, 2016 11:48 pm

I actually wondered the same thing. I see so many mixed answers on the subject as well. I know women who make drastic changes like this :

They have to wear them for life! That is just too small and bad :(
Love never fails

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 10, 2016 2:26 pm

No you don't but if you are seeking advanced results that involve heavy shaping (like the picture above) you will need to. I know someone who wore a waist trainer and went from a size 33 inch waist to a 27 and she stopped wearing hers for 3 months and it only went up one inch which is likely from water weight. If you are healthy about it (exercising and eating a good diet) you will have and keep permanent results.
Shine bright like a diamond.

Little8Bit

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 16, 2016 8:51 pm

Love never fails

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:18 am

Shine bright like a diamond.

MamaMiaKia22

Postby MamaMiaKia22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:53 am

Could you imagine if someone said yes!? LOL I don't think most women using them would bother. They aren't comfortable but the end result makes it worth it. Losing that takes it away.

Return to “FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions”