My results after 6 months...

Share Your Success With Us! Motivation to keep you striving for your goals...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Foxxxy13
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My results after 6 months...

Postby Foxxxy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:06 am

I will have to get some pictures uploaded but I wanted to share my results and what I did to achieve them.

First of all, it took hard work. I worked out 6 days a week. I would go on a treadmill 3 days a week and do body resistance exercises 3 days a week. On the treadmill I did full incline at 3.5 mph for one hour with a slower warm up and cool down of 5 minutes each. The body resistance work outs varied, I found most of them on YouTube. I also limited red meat, bread, pasta, and potatoes. I ate mostly chicken, fish, veggies, and beans. I would allow myself a sweet treat once a day. Usually a small bowl of ice cream, pudding or candy like m&ms.

I wore my waist trainer 30 minutes before and after each work out so a total of 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. I took one day off to allow my body to rest. Now for the stats...

I started at 177 pounds... I now weight 133.
I started with a 34 inch waist.... I now have a 25 inch waist!

6 Months with a lot of hard work and I am nearly at my dream body. I want to be 34, 24, 36. I am currently 35, 25, 33. I have to add muscle to my legs and hips. I am so very happy I had to share!

Sh00tingStarz

Re: My results after 6 months...

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:19 am

This is one of the best success stories I have read that didn't involve a famous woman! CONGRATS GIRL!! You earned this big time!!! :P :D
Shine bright like a diamond.

LillySnapz

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:51 pm

THAT IS AMAZING!!! Congrats! I hope to see some great results too. I would love to see a before and after shot of you. :D
Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

BellaBabe19

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:18 am

That is a lot of work! Wow such a huge difference. I actually have around 25 pounds to lose and I am trying to do it in 3 months. I am going to be in my sister's wedding and I don't want to be the "fat one" in the pictures. All the bride's maids are thin and tall :cry:

MamaMiaKia22

Postby MamaMiaKia22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:48 am

Congrats! I hope to reach my goals as well. I am getting married at the end of the year so I am hoping waist training will help me out!

Return to “Success Stories”