Lost 15 pounds & 3 inches

Share Your Success With Us! Motivation to keep you striving for your goals...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
B0mbshell
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lost 15 pounds & 3 inches

Postby B0mbshell » Tue May 10, 2016 12:10 am

I started waist training early this year. While I was already losing weight, my waist wasn't getting any smaller.
I decided to add in a trainer to see better results and I have! I am down 15 pounds and lost 3 inches on my waist! It is now down to a 25! So close to my goal of 23 :mrgreen:

DramaQu33n

Re: Lost 15 pounds & 3 inches

Postby DramaQu33n » Tue May 10, 2016 2:13 pm

23 is so tiny!! I wish you the best at reaching your goal, you have reached mine already!! I am jealous :oops: :cry:
Which waist trainer are you using?
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

BarbiesDouble

Postby BarbiesDouble » Tue May 10, 2016 2:31 pm

NICE WORK! Keep it up! I am just starting out myself. I hope to see results in time for my wedding. I get married in October. I want to lost a bit of weight and take my waist in a few inches to fit into my dream dress that is designed for an hourglass figure.

LillySnapz

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:53 pm

I had a friend in High School who has a 22 inch waist. It was tiny but she was. She was only 5' tall and 92 pounds. Some women are just built smaller and look better with a smaller waist. Me, I would look weird with one that small! haha Congrats!
Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

BellaBabe19

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:16 am

What were you eating and doing to help the weight loss? Did it not just come off from wearing the trainer?

Return to “Success Stories”