My cousin's success

Share Your Success With Us! Motivation to keep you striving for your goals...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My cousin's success

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:04 am

I originally became interested in waist training because of my cousin. She started at a size 34 inch waist and is now down to a 28 inch waist! It is still shrinking. She wore her's on and off for just over a year and has seen those results. I will have to get some pictures of her, she looks amazing. Her weight hasn't went down much so she has very full hips but with the smaller waist, she turns heads everywhere she goes now. Her body is amazing!

Little8Bit

Re: My cousin's success

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 09, 2016 11:45 pm

That sounds great Wishful. I am glad to see someone with a success story on here. I watched a lot of before and after videos online and some of the results are just mind blowing. I had to try it myself!
Love never fails

Crazy8s

Postby Crazy8s » Tue May 17, 2016 12:30 am

That sounds great!! I am hoping for similar results. I look like a chubby box lol

LillySnapz

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Congrats to her!! So many women are having these great results, I can't wait to see my own! :mrgreen:
Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

Return to “Success Stories”