Fat Free Forever Eating for Waist Training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fat Free Forever Eating for Waist Training

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Mon May 02, 2016 3:18 pm

Anyone who has ever tried to diet knows that sooner or later you get bored. It’s inevitable when your choices are restricted. I therefore want you to look on this article as a re-education rather than a diet. Once you know what and how to eat you will find that the possibilities are endless.

When designing your meals always think of 3. Every meal must have all three of the following items.

Healthy Sources of Fat

As human beings we need fat. It’s the densest form of calorific energy we can ingest. The trick is to choose the right kind of fat and that’s simple: keep it as natural as possible.

I would rather eat butter any day than the highly processed, hydrogenated polyunsaturated fats prevalent in so many supposedly ‘healthy’ or ‘diet’ products.
The same goes for oils. I’ll pick a good olive oil over almost any other both to cook with and to dress salads.

You will never find one of those revolting ‘diet’ dressings in my cupboards. And here’s the thing: these additives and preservatives can also cause bloating. So while you are doing your innocent best to slim down, you are actually making yourself look and feel fatter. The truth is that no natural fat is bad for you provided you follow the 20-40 rule. Some examples of healthy fats are:

• Butter Olive oil – especially cold-pressed, extra virgin
• Sunflower oil Other unrefined vegetable oils
• Fish oil
• Nuts Seeds
• Avocado.

Healthy Sources of Carbohydrate

Carbohydrates include low glycemic fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Low glycemic means that the sugar in these carbohydrates is absorbed in the body more slowly resulting in greater fat loss. Some examples of healthy low glycemic carbohydrates are:

• Fruits – berries, melons.
• Vegetables
• Beans
• Nuts
• Legumes
• Whole grain breads
• Whole grain cereals
• Whole grain pasta
• Some dairy products

Healthy Sources of Protein

Organic, grass-fed beef will be far leaner than the mass produced stuff packed full of hormones. Free-range chicken may be more expensive but you will actually receive more for your money, as it will not have been injected with water and chemicals to plump it up. Examples of healthy protein are:

• Organic, grass-fed red meat
• Free-range chicken
• Duck Goose
• Fish – preferably not farmed
• Eggs
• Shellfish
• Unrefined dairy products
• Beans
• Nuts
• Pulses
• Soy (miso and tempeh)

As for chocolate, that’s another thing you can indulge in now and then provided it is at least 70% cocoa solids and the best quality you can afford. This type of chocolate contains less sugar than milk chocolate and will also satisfy your taste buds far more, meaning that you will automatically eat less as you savor it rather than simply gobbling it up. Fancy a glass of wine? Have it. Just make sure it’s a small glass and that you buy organic if at all possible.

Always remember that you are the one who is in charge of your mind and body. Feed both with the right stuff and you will reap the rewards in the shape of the best body ever and a killer mindset to match.
Victoria Johnson

Wishful55

Re: Fat Free Forever Eating for Waist Training

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:27 pm

I loved this, it helped me determine what I want my diet to be about. I see so many diets out there and none of them make sense and seem so boring! I would like to add that coconut oil is probably one of the best oils to cook with. It actually improves the skin, helps with weight loss, and kills parasites in the digestive track!

DramaQu33n

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:24 pm

Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

YogaKitten

Postby YogaKitten » Wed May 18, 2016 7:37 pm

I know I get some heat for this whenever I say it, but your diet should be mostly vegetables. Grains should be a small part like meat. We aren't designed to eat loads of grains like we do in the US and that is why we have such issues with weight here.

Return to “Waist Trainer Articles”