Postpartum Waist Training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postpartum Waist Training

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Mon May 02, 2016 3:16 pm

By now, you’ve probably heard a lot about waist training especially since new moms like Kim Kardashian, Kim Zolciak, Jessica Alba, Ciara, Brooke Burke-Charvet, and JWoww and Snooki from The Jersey Shore, swear their small waists are the result of wearing various brands of corsets and waist trainers which are the modern version of the ancient practice of belly binding performed by women all over the continent.

For thousands of years, women have practiced wrapping their abdomen or belly following pregnancy. So, why is there so much controversy on the subject? And if truth were told, many physicians support the idea especially since there are so many benefits not limited to the following:

• Provides physical compression to help support and guide the uterus back to its smaller size, which usually takes 4-6 weeks.

• Helps to shift displaced organs back to their proper places.

• Assist in tightening overstretched muscles

• Provides comfort for those who had c-sections. The wrappings also provide the comfort of abdominal support since the muscles, ligaments, tissues, and the incision itself, are tender and numb post-delivery.

• In the hospital, surgeons often order abdominal binders for their patients, because they help the incision heal by keeping the edges of the incision from separating.

• They can offer pain relief by maintaining counter pressure on the wound. This is similar to hugging a pillow when you have a stomach cramping. 

• Helps to shape and define the waist to pre-pregnancy state if incorporated with a healthy nutrition and exercise plan.

Does Postpartum Waist Training Really Work?

Many women, especially those who were advised by ‘old school’ moms, say it works. They say it helps with abdominal and lower back support, helps the body revert back to pre-pregnancy state faster and also helps with tightening the skin which is often extremely loose which can help reduce the need for future surgical procedures.

Thought it takes longer than a surgical tummy tuck, many women like the fact that waist training after a baby is something women did naturally for thousands of years. They prefer an approach that is less expensive and provides similar results as
high-priced surgical procedures.

Once again, some stars are so intrigued with the results, they’ve created their own line of waist training cinchers and corsets uniquely designed to not only help shrink the waist, but offer comfort and support for the active modern day mom. There are so many positive testimonies postpartum waist training maybe worth a try.
Victoria Johnson

Wishful55

Re: Postpartum Waist Training

Postby Wishful55 » Fri May 06, 2016 7:48 pm

I had no idea this was an option! I have a friend who has a very small frame and she gave birth to twins so her stomach is still much larger than it used to be. I am going to share this article with her. I think she can find some use and relief from using a waist training corset.

DramaQu33n

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:25 pm

I didn't know about this either. I did a bit of digging and actually found that this is a secret to how celebs get their bodies back quicker. They work out but they wear waist trainers when they do!
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

SlimmingAmy22

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 am

I will share this with my friend who has been asking me about this. She is due with her first baby in July!!

Return to “Waist Trainer Articles”