Pros & Cons of Waist Training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pros & Cons of Waist Training

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:02 am

I wanted to share this list to give people a better understanding of what to expect as well as be better informed!

Pros vs Cons

Pros:
[*]Instantly reduces waist by 4 inches so it instantly gives you an hourglass figure.
[*]Has thermal pockets that increase sweating on your waist area which helps burn certain fatty tissues.
[*]Helps posture and alleviates back problems.
[*]Makes you feel sexy and confident, with an hourglass shape, all day long, even when you are just conducting your daily routines.
[*]Doubles the effectiveness of all your workouts, especially in the area you want it to the most.
[*]Not only makes you more confident about your shape, but also inspires you to be your best self, helps you feel invincible and that you can conquer anything that you put your mind to.
[*]Minimizes food consumption. (some people may see this as a con)

Cons:
[*]Shortness of breath on the first day.
[*]Uncomfortable and hard to adopt to on your first day.
[*]Waist area can get uncomfortably hot to some people.

Sh00tingStarz

Re: Pros & Cons of Waist Training

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:21 am

Great list! This will be helpful for people who are new to it. I only noticed a 2 inch difference when wearing my the first time but everyone is different!!
Shine bright like a diamond.

B0mbshell

Re: Pros & Cons of Waist Training

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:04 am

I would like to add that some women may not get relief from being uncomfortable. I know quite a few who couldn't do it. It takes a lot of work and pressure on your body so if you aren't healthy, get in a bit better shape before wearing one!

Return to “Waist Trainer Articles”