Squats

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BluJade
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Squats

Postby BluJade » Mon May 16, 2016 8:24 pm

My friend recommended that I start doing squats as part of my over all hourglass obtaining goals. She said that it would widen my butt and hips a bit while the waist trainer shrinks my waist. Anyone else do squats?

ThinAtHeart

Re: Squats

Postby ThinAtHeart » Mon May 16, 2016 8:41 pm

I just started working out, I haven't gotten a waist trainer yet but what you said makes sense. I mean if you strengthen your hips and thighs, your waist will look a lot smaller by comparison!
Always be true to who you are.

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:24 am

I used to love squats because I would get jello legs after haha I may get back into them again just for a rounder booty!
Shine bright like a diamond.

P1nkW1llow

Postby P1nkW1llow » Wed May 18, 2016 11:51 pm

Walking squats, I think that is what they are called, are amazing for the whole body. I used to do them in High School before track. I was in such good shape then! Younger me has to come from the past and help me out here.
A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

Return to “Waist Training Exercises”