Body Sculpting With A Waist Trainer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Body Sculpting With A Waist Trainer

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Body sculpting is a unique set of techniques and movement principles that reshape the body holistically without the use of invasive surgical procedures to reshape the body, especially the abdominals.

It’s a form of restoration with the philosophy of linking foundations from Pilates, yoga, Tai chi, and the art of dance, to create a rejuvenating mind/body workout. It can help create strong abdominals and all major muscle groups supported by the abdominals to completely reshape the body in half the time as traditional abdominal exercises. It also uses rhythmic breathing and conscious body awareness for simultaneously stretching and strengthening the body, each exercise flows smoothly through flexion and extension, contraction and expansion, to work inside to develop confidence and outside to improve strength and decrease the aging process.

What are your favorite workouts?
Victoria Johnson

Wishful55

Re: Body Sculpting With A Waist Trainer

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 11:58 pm

I saw a bunch of women who wear trainers while doing yoga. I guess this gives you extra support in the process. I have yet to use one myself but I am excited to get started. The more I read the more I can't wait to get into one and see the results!

B0mbshell

Postby B0mbshell » Tue May 10, 2016 12:07 am

I like to just walk or do light jogging on my treadmill. On nicer days when it is not raining here, I will go to the park with my dog on the trail. I have seen weight loss as well as a shrinkage in my waistline. I don't think you need to bust your butt in a gym to see things happen!

P1nkW1llow

Postby P1nkW1llow » Wed May 18, 2016 11:56 pm

A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

B0mbshell

Postby B0mbshell » Wed May 18, 2016 11:58 pm

Return to “Waist Training Workouts”