What workout is best?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
SlimmingAmy22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What workout is best?

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:20 pm

I was unsure about this. I wanted to ask people who have been using trainers for while. I am not sure what workout to do. I am 5'4, about 140 pounds, mostly top heavy. Looking to slim my stomach and waistline. I know I have to lose some fat so that is why I am asking.

Foxxxy13

Re: What workout is best?

Postby Foxxxy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 am

Any form of movement will help you lose weight and slim down. If you prefer to do house cleaning or yard work while wearing it, it is a perfect work out! I don't think there is a one work out is best option. If you enjoy it enough to stick to it, it is best for you!

DramaQu33n

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:35 pm

I agree with Foxxxy but you do want to find one that you like. If it is an easy one, that is okay just be sure not to give up on yourself.
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

SlimmingAmy22

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:27 am

SlimmingAmy22

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:28 am

Return to “Waist Training Workouts”