B&A With Weight-loss

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DramaQu33n
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

B&A With Weight-loss

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:41 pm

If you want to lose weight while using your trainer, this will give you an idea of the results that can be achieved when you do it properly!

Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

YogaKitten

Re: B&A With Weight-loss

Postby YogaKitten » Wed May 18, 2016 11:26 pm

She looks amazing! I know hard work pays off I have been on both ends of the stick and while I love all the junk food most people like, I do my best to eat it sparignly. I treat myself to one day a week where I allow myself to enjoy fast foods and heavy meals.

Return to “Wacky Weird Quirky”