DIY Waist Trainer??

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BluJade
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DIY Waist Trainer??

Postby BluJade » Mon May 09, 2016 11:39 pm

So the woman in the video shows you how to make a waist trainer using a Velcro brace. Now I am not sure how well this would work but I would be very surprised if it even holds up long enough to see results! If it does hold up the fabric is likely to be more giving.

B0mbshell

Re: DIY Waist Trainer??

Postby B0mbshell » Tue May 10, 2016 12:11 am

It doesn't seem like it would be as good as the ones you can buy but I can see it making a difference when you include diet and exercise.
She had a very good idea none the less!

Foxxxy13

Re: DIY Waist Trainer??

Postby Foxxxy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:16 am

I can see this working for thinner women who want to add more shape to a boyish frame but not bigger galls who are top heavy.

Return to “Wacky Weird Quirky”