Broken rib?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Purpl3Rose
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Broken rib?

Postby Purpl3Rose » Tue May 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Hi everyone, I am not sure this is the right section. A friend of mine has been using a waist trainer for just under a month and she started developing bad pains on her left side. She noticed bruising happening so she went to the doctor and he told her she had a broken rib!! A BROKEN RIB!! How the heck can a corset/waist trainer break a rib and in less than a month? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Wishful55

Re: Broken rib?

Postby Wishful55 » Tue May 10, 2016 2:38 pm

This can happen but it is only when you are using it wrong!! Women who tighten them too tight then try to move around like normal are more likely to suffer and injury because of it. Waist training is a gradual thing. You should never have it so tight you can't breath or in pain! She likely wore it waaaaaay to tight. I hope she told her doctor!

Purpl3Rose

Postby Purpl3Rose » Mon May 16, 2016 8:43 pm

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:27 am

You have to be wearing it so tight and for long hours every day. It is not even recommended to wear them longer than 8 hours a day.
Shine bright like a diamond.

B0mbshell

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:09 am

Women who are unhealthy or just wearing them for the wrong reasons will hurt themselves. I have seen it and heard of it just at work alone. Be smart and just wear it tight enough to see a shift but loose enough to breath. Yawning and taking keep breaths expand the rib cage as well. Make sure you have the room!

BellaBabe19

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:15 am

This is a bit worrisome! I read someone actually killed themselves in their sleep while wearing one so I think it is safe to say that you should wear it super tight or while sleeping!

Return to “Wacky Weird Quirky”