Gaining weight while waist training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gaining weight while waist training

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:10 am

Some women would like to gain weight in the lower half of their body to show a more curvy figure but they fear gaining it in the middle.
This woman from Nigeria was very lean and thin to begin with so she used a waist trainer to keep her small waist and put on weight.
The end result is something you would assume is only possible with plastic surgery or super genetics!

Foxxxy13

Re: Gaining weight while waist training

Postby Foxxxy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:15 am

I have heard of doing this but I didn't think it could work! WOW! Talk about a Va-Va-VOOOOOOOOOOOOM body!!! :o

B0mbshell

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:08 am

I heard of this but never actually seen the results. Her body is like a work of art! She may have a small waist but her full hips and chest really make her look like a beautiful amazon queen! I love it!

Merma1d

Postby Merma1d » Thu May 19, 2016 12:45 am

That is something! haha It is not guaranteed to work though. Unless you have a true hourglass or pearshape figure (like above) you will not see these good of results!

Return to “Photos”