Adds in curves

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adds in curves

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:06 am

What I love about waist training is that it isn't about size, anyone woman can do it! The picture I wanted to share below shows a woman who had a boyish body frame. Though she is healthy and thin, she lacked shape. The after picture shows a big difference for her size and she has a more pronounced curve to her waist line. Simple amazing!

Little8Bit

Re: Adds in curves

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 16, 2016 8:53 pm

You can actually see the difference! I think that the smaller you are the harder it is to see results but she clearly put the work in. Good for her!! 8-)
Love never fails

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:26 am

I love how it has shaped her body in such a small but dramatic way! Men love curves of all sizes after all! ;) ;)
Shine bright like a diamond.

SlimmingAmy22

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:30 am

Return to “Photos”