Before & After Pictures (check these out)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Before & After Pictures (check these out)

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:17 pm

For anyone who doubts if these work or not, this proves it. Go to 4:41 in the video to see the before and after pictures.
She explains what she used, how she used it, and what she felt during the 3 weeks of use.
It is very informative and I found it very useful!

ILuvPink

Re: Before & After Pictures (check these out)

Postby ILuvPink » Sat May 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Nice results! I am glad to see someone showing before and afters in a video. A lot of the ones I find are just them talking about it. I like to see the results for myself!

Return to “Videos”