4 Days using a waist trainer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

4 Days using a waist trainer

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:15 pm

In case anyone was wondering what they can expect to see in just a few days of use, this video will help you see.
They do make a difference and I am super excited to be ordering mine soon. I will likely try 3 or 4 different brands and keep the 2 I like the most. Anyways, she goes through how she felt and shows 4 days of progress.

Sh00tingStarz

Re: 4 Days using a waist trainer

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:25 am

This is actually helpful. I am going to share it with a friend who was asking me how it feels. She explains everything very well too.
Shine bright like a diamond.

Return to “Videos”