How I'm Melting the Belly Fat Away!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How I'm Melting the Belly Fat Away!

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm

She combines healthy diet with a waist cincher. They are a little but different from corsets but they do the same thing. Women say these are better because they reduce water weight, promote detoxing, and trim the waist.

She also uses waist trainers with her cincher so she is making the most of what she has!

Purpl3Rose

Re: How I'm Melting the Belly Fat Away!

Postby Purpl3Rose » Mon May 16, 2016 8:49 pm

I think corsets are the more dangerous ones when you tighten them. Waist trainers are more for weight loss aren't they?

B0mbshell

Re: How I'm Melting the Belly Fat Away!

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:07 am

Return to “Videos”