Body Wraps vs Waist Trainers - There is a difference!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Body Wraps vs Waist Trainers - There is a difference!

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:08 pm

I have used body wraps as a means to detox and while I did lose inches off my waist, it does not last. The woman in the video above goes through the differences of both. From my experience, body wraps reduce water weight and are great for special occasions but they are not meant for long term success.

Return to “Videos”