Do you have a routine?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do you have a routine?

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:01 pm

I am curious if anyone here has a waist training routine they do. In the video below, Coco goes through what she does and I think she makes some very good points. Her advice is based on personal experience as well. As I have mentioned, I prefer to watch women who have personal experience with them. The one she is using is from bunny curves.

P1nkW1llow

Re: Do you have a routine?

Postby P1nkW1llow » Wed May 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Aw the link is broke! I was curious about this myself. I don't really have anything set up in the works. I have to appraoch this smart and in a healthy way though, I know that!
A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

Return to “Videos”