Bondi Waist Cincher Review

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Bondi Waist Cincher Review

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 6:59 pm

She is quite famous on Youtube for both good and not so good reasons but I love her energy. She is hilarious.
She is reviewing a Bondi waste clincher which looks amazing on her and I am considering getting one myself.
Share below if you have tried one!

BellaBabe19

Re: Bondi Waist Cincher Review

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:15 am

I can't stand this woman! She just says and does the dumbest things. She is likely paid to say this works too. I wouldn't trust her!!!

Return to “Videos”