5 Great Tips For Waist Training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

5 Great Tips For Waist Training

Postby Wishful55 » Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 pm

I liked this video because she was honest and funny. The tips are great and very useful for anyone who is new to waist training or someone who has done it for years. Her touch on the physical appeal is amazing. She is right, women don't need to be skinny to feel sexy, curves are sexy be it thin or not!

DramaQu33n

Re: 5 Great Tips For Waist Training

Postby DramaQu33n » Tue May 10, 2016 2:15 pm

I have the trainer she shows! I love it! It is actually comfortable and easy to wear. I am able to work out in it comfortable, I even wear it to work! The first one I tried was awful. I got it off Amazon, some off the wall brand one. Never again!
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

Return to “Videos”