Why do a lot of celebs now endorse these?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MamaMiaKia22
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Why do a lot of celebs now endorse these?

Postby MamaMiaKia22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:50 am

I noticed more and more famous women who endorse these. Kim Kardasian being the biggest name but other names like Snooki, CoCo, and the like are doing it too. I get making money but I have to question this. :?: :?:

Wishful55

Re: Why do a lot of celebs now endorse these?

Postby Wishful55 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:03 am

I don't see nothing wrong with it but you better believe most don't even use them. A lot of women who do this post their pictures WHILE wearing them on Instagram so their waists will be super tiny from it but it doesn't stay that tiny. You can see it with Kim. Her waist size goes up and down ever other week lol

Return to “Media News”