Kailyn Lowry Waist Trains

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LillySnapz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kailyn Lowry Waist Trains

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:57 pm

Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

P1nkW1llow

Re: Kailyn Lowry Waist Trains

Postby P1nkW1llow » Wed May 18, 2016 11:54 pm

She was on some MTV show right? I remember hearing the name. I googled some of her pictures and WOW! What a difference!

A young woman in love always looks like Patience on a monument Smiling at Grief.
Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey

SlimmingAmy22

Postby SlimmingAmy22 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:29 am

She had some kind of surgery and work done so the trainer is likely just making her slimmer for the pictures. She did lose quite a bit but I think most of it isn't from waist training. :|

Wishful55

Postby Wishful55 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:03 am

I don't know her but good for her! Hard work pays off! Surgery or not she looks great! :D

Return to “Media News”