Dr Oz on Waist Training

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ThinAtHeart
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dr Oz on Waist Training

Postby ThinAtHeart » Mon May 16, 2016 8:37 pm

All New: It’s the most controversial diet trend Dr. Oz has ever covered: waist training. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian are showing off their waist trainers on social media. Kim’s now infamous naked selfie of her tiny waist has only made waist training a bigger trend, and the number of people Googling waist trainers has spiked.

Today, Dr. Oz meets real women who waist train, including one woman who wears a waist trainer 24 hours a day. She explains why she was willing go as far as having 6 ribs removed to get a tiny waist.

One thing that I noticed is that people assume using these will cause weight loss. The issue is, most doctors know this isn't the case. Unless you are eating healthy and working out, you will not see weight loss. I know this going in. I am doing it to help aid my weight loss to be more in my stomach area.
Always be true to who you are.

Foxxxy13

Re: Dr Oz on Waist Training

Postby Foxxxy13 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:14 am

Most of what he says is about the unhealthy way to do it. Just wearing it isn't enough to see lasting results. You have to be healthy about it too!

DramaQu33n

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:38 pm

There will always be people who say it is good, people who say it is bad. I think if you are healthy you can handle it. I wouldn't recommend people with internal issues doing it at all!
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

Wishful55

Postby Wishful55 » Thu May 19, 2016 1:04 am

Return to “Media News”