Lttcbro Women's Lace Decorative 9 Steel Boned Corset

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarbiesDouble
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Lttcbro Women's Lace Decorative 9 Steel Boned Corset

Postby BarbiesDouble » Sat May 14, 2016 9:18 pm

This little lace mesh-designed corset is an eye-catcher. No wonder women were tempted to buy, and most reviews came in as crowning this garment as the best.

[*]My friend and I both fell in love with it.
[*]Has 3 rows of hooks so you can get the best fit possible
[*]9 bones let this corset hold nicely in place, it does not ride up or down; it even gives the girls a boost.
[*]It is comfortable to wear and I like how it feels on my body
[*]I can wear shirts I used to wear before my C-section.
[*]It is very well made and easy to move in
[*]Amazing back support and reminds me to have good posture
[*]This is a great buy!

Another general guideline to look over reviews found on Amazon. All the reviews I will be posting about are from some of the top rated waist trainers and corsets you can find on Amazon. If you have tried this one out, share about it below!

DramaQu33n

Re: Lttcbro Women's Lace Decorative 9 Steel Boned Corset

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:28 pm

I googled this one, it is quite cute! I found the reviews on Amazon and most of them were positive as you mentioned. Some people complained about pinching though. I had that issue when I tried to use my friend's trainer. I guess it happens with some.
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

B0mbshell

Re: Lttcbro Women's Lace Decorative 9 Steel Boned Corset

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:01 am

Yeah I looked over this one when trying to decide. I can't remember why I went with another one. I think one of the reviews mentioned pulling or twisted and I didn't want to risk that.

Return to “Waist Trainer Reviews”