Which Waist Trainer Have You Tried?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Wishful55
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Which Waist Trainer Have You Tried?

Postby Wishful55 » Sun May 08, 2016 12:12 am

I would love people to share which waist trainers they have tried, where they got them from, and how much they paid.
Think of this as a quick review spot or a first impressions thread to help people who are in the market for one shop easier.
Share pictures as well! I would love to see what everyone is using personally so I can get a better idea of what I want.

BluJade

Re: Which Waist Trainer Have You Tried?

Postby BluJade » Mon May 09, 2016 11:35 pm

I am just starting out, I haven't even tried mine on yet. It just came in the mail 2 days ago. Waiting until I have a few days off work in case it isn't comfortable. I got the Ann Chery Women’s Workout Waist Cincher. I wanted one that was flexible but also for weight loss.

Purpl3Rose

Postby Purpl3Rose » Mon May 16, 2016 8:45 pm

I am still debating myself. I think I am going to get that one mentioned by BarbiesDouble. It is only $5 and I can see if I like the tight feeling or not.

DramaQu33n

Postby DramaQu33n » Wed May 18, 2016 4:32 pm

I will have to dig my receipt out. I can't remember the name. I got it on Amazon. It doesn't have a name or tag on it either. I am wearing it right now. Just got done cleaning the house lol
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.

Return to “Waist Trainer Reviews”