Gold's Gym 8" Wide Waist Trimmer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
BarbiesDouble
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gold's Gym 8" Wide Waist Trimmer

Postby BarbiesDouble » Sat May 14, 2016 9:21 pm

This is for working out and is not as hard to put on and take off as standard work out waist trainers. It used velcro that is very strong! I have used this one myself and wanted to say that I recommend it because it is easy to use, wears under some clothing well, and it is designed to actually help with weight loss, not just waist slimming. Yes, it is very basic but for less than $5, you cannot beat that!

Purpl3Rose

Re: Gold's Gym 8" Wide Waist Trimmer

Postby Purpl3Rose » Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm

That actually looks comfortable to wear! Most of them don't. I may get this one just to see if I like it. If I do, I will invest further. If I don't like it, I can just wear it loser as it mentions to help with water weight. ;)

BellaBabe19

Re: Gold's Gym 8" Wide Waist Trimmer

Postby BellaBabe19 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:19 am

I like this one! lol Super easy and simple. I need one I can actually put on myself. I also don't want to spend a lot.

Return to “Waist Trainer Reviews”