What corset is best for a bigger woman?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Little8Bit
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What corset is best for a bigger woman?

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 09, 2016 11:41 pm

My waist is 37.5 inches so I am not exactly small but I am not HUGE. I need something that will be comfortable for my size and easy to wear at work where I have an office job (I am a desk nurse). Any suggestions would be fantastic, thank you!
Love never fails

BluJade

Re: What corset is best for a bigger woman?

Postby BluJade » Mon May 09, 2016 11:55 pm

It depends what you want really. That size would be around a 2XL in corset sizing. Most places carry this size. Would you be interested in a vest? I know a few other women who are bigger and find this the most comforting :

Sculpting Vest Waist Trainer by Amia

Little8Bit

Postby Little8Bit » Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Love never fails

Sh00tingStarz

Postby Sh00tingStarz » Tue May 17, 2016 12:22 am

As mentioned most of them offer larger sizes. Just go with one that will suit your needs. If you plan on working out in it, then get a sport version. If you want to wear it to work, get a more seamless one that as stretching fibers for sitting, you get the idea ;) ;)
Shine bright like a diamond.

B0mbshell

Postby B0mbshell » Thu May 19, 2016 12:00 am

I would try a few different ones and see what you like best. Buy ones that you can return if you decide not to keep them. I can't recommend you one because so many factors go in to picking one. Will you be wearing it to work? Will you be working out in it? Are you wearing it under or over clothing? Will you be dieting? How many hours a day are you going to wear it... and so on.

Return to “Waist Trainer Products”