Sexy Pink Skinny Waist Trainer

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
waisttrainer_admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Sexy Pink Skinny Waist Trainer

Postby waisttrainer_admin » Mon May 02, 2016 3:21 pm

Sexy Pink Skinny Waist Trainer Cincher Shapewear Corset Girdle Includes $99 Waist Training E-book Guide Free

This system is your secret weapon for fighting protruding bellies or round tummy. CELEBRITY FITNESS TRAINER USES THIS FOR HER A-LIST CLIENTS

Comfortable yet strong compression technology design that allows your body to slowly change its shape while your waist is in training. You will be amazed at how confident you will feel when your core is supported, your low back is snug as a bug in a rug and your breasts feel lifted and butt accentuated. My clients have made this a part of their daily must have wardrobe now. Look 10 pounds lighter, smaller and make ugly bulges disappear like magic, order today.

Note: BEFORE ORDERING: Please use the size chart in the photo section. Please measure yourself before ordering, don't use amazon size chart. Please Measure!

• Included FREE with your order, the First ever comprehensive Waist Training Guide ($29 value) to guide you through the process of wearing, cleaning and storing your waist trainer.
• Has comfort band so there is no rolling up, bunching or fraying on the end.
• Can be worn to bed when you are comfortable enough, you deicide.

Hand wash with no bleach. Dry flat, DO NOT PUT IN DRYER.

If you have any questions about size, please contact us. We want to help you get the right size and waist train to your new beautiful waist and have the body of your dreams.

PLEASE NOTE: THE PRECIOUS COLOR WAIST TRAINER CAN SPREAD ONTO OTHER FABRICS. The colored fabric is so beautiful and delicate. The color may bleed onto other fabrics. DO NOT wear with clothes or sit on chairs or car seats or anything that could absorb the color - that you do not want the color to bleed onto. They are delicate and the color can spread onto other fabrics . When you wash, please do not put other fabric or clothing items in with it. This will keep your Waist Trainer Bright beautiful for a long time!

* LOOK 2-4 INCHES SMALLER - Perfect Thermal Action for toxin detoxing toxins and lipids that create fat. Includes cotton liner for comfort. The seamless reinforced front flattens your stomach, slims your waist and reshapes your entire midsection.

* SHRINKS WAISTLINE INSTANTLY can be worn to the gym, to the beach, under clothing or with no clothing! Anytime you want to work on your waist or just look like you do. It`s a magic minimizer that`s guaranteed to make you look more proportioned, smaller and lighter instantly, and it`s not just for your waist and stomach.

* ACCENTUATES the BUTT AND BREASTS - Sturdy, yet flexible 9 steel bone Waist Trainer is worn from Brazil, to Columbia, to Russia to the USA. It is a global hit! Why? Because back rolls look unsightly but this Skinny Waist Trainer gives you a beautiful trimmed line from hip to chest. That's right it shapes your entire midsection and helps you have good and posture at the same time. Whether you are a petite or plus size, it's perfect to reshape your figure.

* SAFE TO USE - It shrinks as you shrink. This garment has larger hooks than most on the market. It's easier to close and more comfortable. You can adjust the size as your size adjusts. Totally Brilliant.

* BIGGER EASIER STURDY THREE ROW HOOKS - Longer torso so that you get great slimming along your sides, and lower back. It also trims the lower abdomen and erases that muffin top look. This does it all. Oh yeah baby, banish the back fat, streamline your waist, and accentuate your hourglass physique all at the same time.

Victoria Johnson

BluJade

Re: Sexy Pink Skinny Waist Trainer

Postby BluJade » Mon May 16, 2016 8:22 pm

I would imagine that these corsets start to well, stink after awhile lol So with that being said, are these washable? I know some I see online for sale aren't. If it is above, I must have missed it but I don't think I seen anything on washing guidelines.

LillySnapz

Re: Sexy Pink Skinny Waist Trainer

Postby LillySnapz » Wed May 18, 2016 4:55 pm

I see this one a lot online and in social media. It is very cute!!! I like this one and that blue one I see a lot. The one Kim K. wore.
Now: 36-34-42
Goal: 34-24-36

Return to “Waist Trainer Products”